Turkish sulfur soap is a medical soap used to treat the skin and maintain its integrity. Sulfur soap is one of the important types of soap, and it was named so because it contains a sulfur compound.
Benefits of sulfur soap:
- Sulfur soap helps treat acne, exfoliate, eliminate it and prevent it from forming.
- A natural soap that treats skin diseases, as it treats eczema, psoriasis, spots, fights itching and eliminates fungi.
- Sulfur soap eliminates viruses, bacteria and germs on the surface of the skin. It is considered a cleansing, antiseptic and disinfectant soap for the skin.
- Helps provide a balance in the secretion of skin fats by controlling the secretion of fatty substances by fat cells, especially the skin with oily nature.
- Skin care soap that helps to remove freckles from the skin and face effectively and with great results through the effective effect of sulfur.
- Medical soap is very useful in obtaining smooth, pure and clean skin through its role in removing dirt and exfoliating dead cells from the skin.
- Sulfur soap activates skin cells, helps lighten its pores, and gives the skin extra moisture and softness.
- Soap works to lighten skin cells, especially sensitive and dark places, and unify their color.
- Perfumed soap with a natural scent that provides freshness, vitality and freshness to the skin thanks to natural extracts.
The skin is rubbed with soap and left for about 2-3 minutes, then the soap is washed off.
It is preferable to use sulfur soap twice a day for better results.
1- For external use only, it is not recommended to use it for sensitive skin
2- Store away from direct sunlight below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
3- Keep out of reach of children and away from fire because it is flammable.